According to Professor Olle Johansson in the docufilm Generation Zapped, we are now exposed to 1 quintillion-fold more EMFs now than just 10 years ago.... and it's rising.That's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times as much!
Professor Martin Pall of Washington State University has identified 8 mechanisms by which EMFs adversely effect the body. They
- attack the nervous system including the brain leading to widespread neurological/neuropsychiatric effects including others.
- attack the hormonal system. Together with the nervous system this covers the whole of body regulation.
- produce oxidative stress and free radical damage which is the basis of all chronic disease.
- attack the DNA of the cells causing single strand and double strand breaks in DNA as well as oxidising bases. This causes mutations and impairs the ability of the DNA to replicate for cell division and translation to form RNA and proteins etc including enzymes.
- cause elevated levels of apoptosis (programmed cell death) found to be an important association with neurodegenerative disorders and infertility.
- lower both male and female fertility, produce sex hormone imbalances and reduce libido, whllst increasing spontaneous abortion. This is also partly due to DNA damage.
- increases Calcium ion influx into cells which sets off an inflammatory cascade that is the basis for many chronic diseases.
- they attack the cells causing cancer via up to 15 different mechanisms that have been identified.
The following diagram explains how EMFs cause increased inflammation via excess calcium release.
Given that our pets are generally smaller than people they receive greater penetration from EMFs within the home from our WiFi, Bluetooth devices, Smart technology, mobile phones, ring mains and other electrical devices. Young growing pets are even more at risk because their stem cells have been found to be more vulnerable than adult differentiated cells. Damage to DNA can cause adverse effects with varying symptom severity depending on where the damage to the DNA has incurred within the genome. Organs with the highest water content are most effected which includes eyes, brain, kidneys and testes.
Horses in fields or yards under power lines or next to mobile phone masts will also be adversely effected. Given that EMFs can interfere with glucose metabolism, I wonder how many horses have metabolic disruption and insulin/glucose issues where EMFs are a factor but overlooked?
Luckily there is a solution that can be placed in the home that will protect not only our pets but the human inhabitants too. They can be placed in a stable block to protect horses if the stables are sited too close to a source of EMFs. They are called Compensating Magnetic Oscillators (CMOs) that have been scientifically developed and researched by Comosystems. Top scientists from Russia and France collaborated to research the effects and how to mitigate them. No other company has as much resesarch in this area as Comosystems products. The device needed for the home will protect your pets too. There are 2 versions; the Harmony which has an 11m diameter global influence around the device, or the Harmony XL with a bigger 16m diameter.